Safety and sustainability is one of our company’s longest standing core values. Our successful performance in this area has been made possible through the leadership and teamwork of all employees. Our HSE responsibilities are directed by our HSE vision, policy, strategy and management system, Safety is a culture in our organization.
Our HSE vision is “HSE focus in all we do.”
ECEOG Limited accepts our responsibility to protect the environment and the health and safety of our employees, their families and the public. Health, safety and environmental performance are core values of the Company and will be managed as an integral part of our business to benefit employees, customers, neighbours and stockholders. All of OUR employees are responsible for the Company’s achievement of continuous and measurable improvement.
We will achieve our vision by:
- Conducting business in a manner that protects public and occupational health, the environment and employee safety.
- Striving to eliminate all accidents and environmental incidents.
- Making HSE considerations a priority in manufacturing existing products and planning for new products, facilities and processes.
- Complying with all HSE laws and regulations.
- Reducing emissions and waste and using energy and natural resources efficiently and intelligently.
- Working with our employees, suppliers, customers, contractors and partners to promote responsible management of products and processes.
- Encouraging constructive communication with our employees, suppliers, customers, neighbours and stockholders about managing health, safety, and environmental issues.
HSE Management System
ECEOG Limited HSE Management System is based on the continual improvement process of the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle utilized by such global standards as ISO 14001, for environmental management, and OHSAS 18001, for safety management. The management system is the basis for all site HSE process/program development and the Corporate HSE Audit program.